USA - Great Plains (PDF Chapter) New Lonely Planet

Amid the endless horizons and raw natural drama are surprises such as the Alpine beauty of the Black Hills and the legacy of Route 66. There are miles of sand dunes, lushly forested countryside, small towns and great cities to explore.

USA - Great Plains (PDF Chapter) New Lonely Planet

immerse yourself in the blues rhythms of one of America’s great old cities: St Louis
maps
go from mountain highs in the Black Hills to valley lows in Badlands National Park
transport
gape at the wildly striated, otherworldly landscapes of Theodore Roosevelt National Park
restaurants & accommodation

Coverage includes: Missouri, St Louis & Around, Along I-70, The Ozarks, Kansas City & Around, Iowa, Des Moines, Madison County, Along I-80, Along US 30, Along US 20, North Dakota, Along I-94, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Along US 2, South Dakota, Sioux Falls, Along I-90, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, Black Hills, Nebraska, Omaha & Around, Lincoln, Along I-80, Along US 20, Kansas, Wichita, Along I-70, Along US 50, Along US 56, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Green Country.